Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sorry So Long...

I'm a bad blogger, I know. But alot has been going on in the past few months that has really taken up all my time.

First off, about 1 month ago, Wells Fargo deceided they did not want to back our construction loan. Strike One. So I called First Niagara, and for the past month it has taken me talking to them everyday to get some work done. But it has payed off, the "unofficial" word as of 4:21 p.m. today - the apprasial came through! Now it's time to dot "i's" and cross some "t's" and keep the fingers crossed to get us to the closing table. Needless to say, I haven't slept well in about a month because of all this - it's taken it's toll on me.

Second, my modular home delivery date has been delayed. The house is ready - and apparently it is one very nice looking house! Everyone at the factory seems to love the red siding, the beige trim and the kitchen! Hopefully I love it just as much. It was delayed, well all in all, FUNDS. I have yet to close on my loan - so that is holding it up. Oh well, at this point - it looks like it will be held up next week as well (suppose to come the 16th - maybe pushed back to the 23rd). At this point, I'm tired of it all and I don't care anymore. I want my house here and I want my own space. I'm tired of sleeping in somebody elses' house and not feeling like I can do what I please. Maybe I'll get a house before snow flies - just maybe.

Third, I'm having one of those weeks, which has actually been one of those months that nothing seems to go right. Granted, I'm not sleeping - but I seem to really hate work right now. I know, I know - I bounce around jobs like I change underwear, but right now, I can't take my job at points. So that has gotten me thinking about school. Yes - back to school again. So I am debating between my masters in library science or nursing. So this would actually be the THIRD time I have thought about doing nursing - once when I worked at CVPH, but felt I was too far along with my business degree to switch, second when I was inbetween jobs, and now this time. So the thought process is on.... we'll see.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep shortly - and maybe, just maybe, next week I will have a house here.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hopefully you change your underwear a little more often. LOL.

Don't worry. Everything will work out. It always does.