Thursday, February 19, 2009

No pictures yet...

So no pictures yet, but I'm sure they will be up soon!! I can't wait to see them. But I was checking out Vanessa's new blog, When Mama's Happy and she had a link to a GREAT website -
Hillbilly Housewife This site is AWESOME! You need to check it out, especially if you are trying to stay on a budget or just need some new ideas for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

I am going to try to "plan" my meals out now. Even though I am just cooking for myself, I think it will def. pay off in the long run. And this site helps you do that! As well as cook "Emergency Meals" for less than $45 (for 4 people for the week!) Crazy, I know. But it doesn't seem that bad, just high in sodium but you can lower that easy. And though I wouldn't want to eat some of the meals on it, it is great if you really are in a pinch! Worth checking it out......

No comments: